+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thanks for the commentary Maddawg

Big Dog dawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her game dawg78's Avatar
    Just wanted to say thanks for the play by play during our a$$ whooping by smu. :cry: I honestly enjoyed it more than the chat room. Look foward to seeing everyone in Ruston next week as nevada comes to our house to kick our a$$! ops: Can't hardly wait for that barn-burner in Shreveport against utep :roll:

Puppy FOOTBALLDOGG is an unknown
    Thats the right attitude to have!!!!! We need more fans like yourself...

Puppy dhisaw is an unknown
    at least he is planning to be in ruston next week

Big Dog dawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her game dawg78's Avatar
    You have the audacity to question my loyalty? Maybe you need to go back and re-read your posts for the day! You are very right, however, we could use more fans like me. It's fans like you that I begin to question. Truth is a whole lot of us are really PO'ed about the last few weeks, consequently we begin to vent, often times saying things we really don't mean. Weither we like each other or not is irrevelant....what is revelant is that we both are DAWG fans!

Hey DHISAW,
    Yes, I'll be there next week for nevada as well as the fresno st. game. Fresno St. should really be a blast...we will be tailgating allllllll day. Actually, I attended La.Tech 74'-78' and currently have a daughter playing Tennis for Tech, so I'm over there quite a bit not to mention following the tennis team. Hope to see you soon.

+ Reply to Thread