+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's The Final Countdown

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: It's The Final Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Anyone surprised by the classless comments from pigtails in the wake of the big fight? I'm not because I know her true nature, but some of you will find a way to excuse her disturbing comments. Glad ESPN blasted her big time and there are articles calling her out for being the bitch she is.

Now...back to basketball.
    I'm not -

Some folks in church asked me if I watched it - I told them no, I'm not a fan of Kim and they were agasp

I then told them she was the devil incarnate and they were appalled I thought of her that way

I told they to do a little research
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

She is always live or die by emotion. It worked last year. This year it’s become old.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

She has always been vindictive and insecure. That leads to being mean and petty when you don't have to be. Besides you can only dress like a human disco ball or psychotic peacock so many times before karma catches up to you in a big way.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

MBB is over, baseball is effectively finished for the season, no post-season for this lousy bunch, so! we can pin our hopes on the Techsters! Yeah, baby!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Techsters 60 Jax State 54

Will be “two and through” beats “one and done”

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

MBB is over, baseball is effectively finished for the season, no post-season for this lousy bunch, so! we can pin our hopes on the Techsters! Yeah, baby!
    And the Techsters on the diamond. I refuse to call them Bulldogs.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    And the Techsters on the diamond. I refuse to call them Bulldogs.
    Join the Bandwagon.

Softball is the only decent sport at Tech right now, and it’s because they actually have a good coach.

Big Dog Heavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really nice Heavyarms's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    . Besides you can only dress like a human disco ball or psychotic peacock so many times before karma catches up to you in a big way.
    My son says she dresses like Miss Piggy from the 1980s.

Techsters 31 MTSU 30 Halftime

Well....

The refs were instructed to make sure MTSU wins. Total BS calls against us in the 3rd qtr. They want to foul out our starters and will shortly at this rate.

Techsters 56 MTSU/REFS 62

Too much BS to overcome.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Techsters 56 MTSU/REFS 62

Too much BS to overcome.
    Totally agree..... The Techsters were playing better than they have all year. Brooke's teams always improve as the year goes on and they played an outstanding game against an undefeated in conference team. We would have had this one if not for the refs DEFINITELY playing favorites.

On the bright side, our freshmen guards are REALLY good!!!

We were 9 of 10 from the FT line, they were 17 of 19. Both 90%. They outscored us by 8 from the line, thanks to the zebras, and that was the difference. That flurry of bogus calls against us in the 3rd qtr where they were in the bonus while sitting on 2 team fouls themselves was a frickin' rip off. Very obvious the refs were given instructions at halftime. Roberson 4th foul called on her there was literally ZERO contact between her and the MTSU player. You could hear in the voice of the ESPN announcer the "WTF" when she remarked on the foul call "I don't know about that one." I do, it was a shit bogus call!

Techsters hit 29 of 33 FTs in the two games for 87.9%

That said, we might have still been able to pull it out but we struggled from the field in the latter half of the 4th qtr, had open looks, shots just wouldn't fall.

Brooke’s got one more year on her contract.

I’m guessing that’s about what she has left to figure it out or move on.

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    Brooke’s got one more year on her contract.

I’m guessing that’s about what she has left to figure it out or move on.
    As much as I like Brooke, she has to deliver next year. No contract nothing until the next season is over, or nearly so. If the team is something like 20-4 with some good wins and no bad losses and things are rolling, then yeah, perhaps an extension of some kind, 2 years maybe, but no raise. But even a winning record of say 13-11 ending 18-12 or something should garner an extension. She has used up all of her "mulligans" and "benefits of the doubt." Has to deliver a great season or adios.

+ Reply to Thread