+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just back from the game....

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute
    This team doesn't have the fire in the gut. The coaches act like they want to be somewhere else (ANYWHERE ELSE) than on the sideline. The QB made some terrible throws, the DB's don't seem to have a clue, and the receivers still don't know how to catch.

Joe Smith, on the positive side, obviously was the bright spot. We had a nice crowd on the Tech side. It didn't rain on us, just kinda drizzled a little.

Like most on this board, I am past disgusted. I feel numb and guess the piss and vinegar that I should be spewing is all gone and I have decided it ain't worth my time any more to rant and rave. It doesn't seem to do anything but raise my blood pressure.

I guess I'm whipped down just like the bunch I saw on the Tech sidelines today.

Big Dog TXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the rough TXDAWG81's Avatar
    Was it as bad in person as it was listening over the internet?? Seemed like we got a lot of penalties for really stupid things???
    ops: :bigcry: :mad:

+ Reply to Thread