+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Status of Program

Puppy pharmdawg is an unknown
    I have just attended a football game at an out-of-state university. This particular school has not had a winning record in several years. Their last appaerance in a bowl game was in 1992. This was probably their last winning season. In other words the team is not good. They have a good quarterback but he has a bad problem with recievers dropping balls. They have a good o and d-line and pretty good linebackers. I won't discuss their defensive backs. Their stadium seats over 40,000 people, they had easily 25-30000 in attendance. Most stayed til the bitter end.
    Why discuss the above? This team never quit. They continued trying until the game ended. They showed disicpline. They showed belief in their coach. Given 2 years of recruiting, this team will be at team to watch.
    Where are we? Are we on the way up or are we imploding. I see much the same problems at Tech as above. I don't see, at this time,
    the desire and discipline needed. I am afraid the 2 programs are passing each other and we are going the wrong way. :bigcry:

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Losing five games in a season is discouraging but it doesn't mean a program isn't rising. Many, many things are better than two years ago. Unfortunately, the record to this point isn't!

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light
    Please Aub,
    Give me some of what you are smoking!!! It has to be some strong stuff. :nuts:

Reddawg

+ Reply to Thread