+ Reply to Thread

Thread: With the pressure off

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar
    Tech can now focus on its new role of playing the spoiler and without the pressure of defending the WAC crown that may be very educational and interesting. There is absolutely no point what so ever in sticking with what we have tried of late - it simply doesn't work! I'm not only talking about our play calling but our entire offensive philosophy.

I don't know what else there is to play for other than pride and to look at some different players and schemes to jump start things for next season.

With the likes of Nevada, Boise, San Jose & Fresno left to play this season not to mention Miami & LSU next year we had better try something new and I don't mean passively new I mean revolutionary new or we are going to taste embarrassment like never before.

I'll be there Saturday to see the beginnings of this new product!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    You're going to see the SOS this coming Saturday against Nevada. Bicknell is either too stupid or too hardheaded to try something new like a different QB. This reminds me of how Dinardo went down with Booty at LSU. Does anyone know if Bicknell signed a new contract last year? This would be the final year of his 4 year contract. I hope Oakes wasn't stupid enough to give him a new contract.

+ Reply to Thread