+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh what a difference a month makes.

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    Isn't it strange how things change. You guys were headed to Tempe and were taking no prisoners just six or seven weeks ago. I stated my thoughts and I was called everything from a moron to a stupid mother #@^%&. You insisted that I knew nothing about college football and that LSU would be exposed for the weak program they really are. At least now you have removed the baby blue glasses and stepped up and admitted the true state of your program, that I can respect. All I can say is that when you talk the talk, you have to be prepared to walk the walk, and when you can't you better be ready for the onslaught of those ready to make you eat your words. All that McCown for heisman stuff was ridiculous, almost as ridiculous as 13-0. Oh well, it's just a game right.

Let the 2-10 season begin!

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar
    Let's clearly separate the two issues.

You are still a complete moron and should not be legally allowed to reproduce.

The other matters don't concern you.
    ________
    Asian Webcams
    Last edited by DogsWin; 04-18-2011 at 08:38 PM.

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin
    Let's clearly separate the two issues.

You are still a complete moron and should not be legally allowed to reproduce.

The other matters don't concern you.
    As a current member of the student body of LA tech, and a soon to be alumnus, as well as a current paying member of the Louisiana State University Athletic Foundation, I would say that BOTH are matters that concern me. If I want them to.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    THANK GOD YOU'RE HERE.

I thought we were too bad to even have trolls hang around here anymore. You have shown that your lack of a personal life goes even deeper than we had all imagined. There must be hope for us yet.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Well, Monreauxtigger, things are kind of bleak for us right now, and yes, the football gawds are smiling on LSU right now. Very impressive win over a decent USC team last night.

Like all things, the fortunes of college football goes in cycles. Even Nebraska is struggling this year, but only a moron would question the validity of that program. NU will be back, much like ND has risen from the ashes of the Davie era.

Tech football will be back too, and LSU football will again be 3-8 with losses to UAB and Houston. When? I can't say, but we'll both be around to see it. Will you visit this forum then?

Nah, I didn't think so.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute
    You are truly a genius if you knew this was going to happen to our football program this year. You were the only one that saw it coming. Maybe you should move to Vegas.

I have to admit that the LSU Tigers have a phenomenal football team this year. I didn't think they would be as good as last year because of the loss of Davey and Reed. I didn't anticipate the LSU defense being so good that an offense wasn't even needed! If you ever go down to Baton Rouge, tell the LSU students that they have one helluva football team and they should be proud of their team.

As for Tech, when we are bad, we admit it. What we don't like is that when we are good, people like you telling us we are bad. I hope we improve a great deal before November of 2003, or that is going to be one ugly game---the ULL game, I mean.

Puppy FOOTBALLDOGG is an unknown
    You are correct in saying "our" football team is not very good. I'll admit it WE SUCK!!! But none of us are going to move to France and change our name to Vincent. I guarantee that. We will keep pulling for our beloved Dawgs. As for LSU, they are playing extremely well. If not for a loss against (in my opinion) to the best team in the country (virginia Tech) they would be headed for Tempe. They should however win the SEC again. Congrats to you and the Tigers for having an outstanding football tem....

Quote Originally Posted by FOOTBALLDOGG
    You are correct in saying "our" football team is not very good. I'll admit it WE SUCK!!! But none of us are going to move to France and change our name to Vincent. I guarantee that. We will keep pulling for our beloved Dawgs. As for LSU, they are playing extremely well. If not for a loss against (in my opinion) to the best team in the country (virginia Tech) they would be headed for Tempe. They should however win the SEC again. Congrats to you and the Tigers for having an outstanding football tem....
    Alright, I want you people to know one thing. I never, and I mean never said one bad thing about La tech's football program until this guy in my class started talking smack everyday about how tech would kill LSU and a lot of other stuff that I won't even get into. It's just one of those things and I took it personally. I have been on here acting like a dick for about 6 months and I guess it's about time I stopped. I have been where you are now. I have watched, either on TV or in person, every LSU game in the last 15-18 years. I know it is sickening when the team you love is down. The down years are what make the good ones so sweet. I can tell you this, I am relishing every play, as I did last year, because I know it can all change in no time. Thanks for the nice words and here's to a good game in 2003.

Puppy FOOTBALLDOGG is an unknown
    Monroeauxtiger I want you to know one thing. This Dawg fan pulls for LSU every ballgame. I am not a big LSU fan, but I like it when state schools do well. I will pull for LSU every game EXCEPT when Tech plays them. I wish LSU well except that one Saturday when Tech plays them. I have no reason to pull against them. They are not in our conference, we don't compete with them for a Bowl game, so hell I want the Tigers to win cause they are a State school until Tech plays them, and I wish every Tiger fan would do the same for us!!!!!!!!

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light
    I don't understand why all these diehard lsu fans go to TECH?? Right, its probably for the better education. Seems like we forget what the schools are really there for :?

I will say this, I was WRONG about Saban. I thought he was unproven when hired, but he has this team playing with an intensity that will allow them to beat just about anybody. Congrates to them and anyone associated with them.

As for me, I wouldn't trade my Tech degree for one at LSU for anything, (and I attended both shcools) especially not because of the football program.

Reddawg

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    I certainly don't want to gloat about this (my girlfriend would kill me)!

I really wanted ALL Louisiana schools to do well this season. I wanted LSU, Tulane, Louisiana Tech, UL-Lafayette and ULM to all have winning seasons and to all go to bowl games. I wanted Northwestern St. and McNeese St. to finish 1-2 in the Southland and 1-2 in Division 1-AA. I wanted Louisiana College to win the D-III national title. Unfortunately, we don't always get what we want.

I'll tell you this, Louisiana Tech may be down, but they won't be down for long. Somewhere down the line, this program lost it's way and got on the wrong track. I know the competent leadership at Tech will find out what went wrong where and fix it. I don't have the answers. I've only seen one Tech game this year (Tulsa, on TV, that didn't tell me anything), but I will see the Homecoming Game against Nevada. I'll tell ya'll what I think after that game, if you want to know. I am really hurting for Louisiana Tech right now, because I know you guys care about this school and this university. While I often have serious disagreements with Tech folks about certain things, and I trade some good-natured banter with them about who is the better school, I wouldn't wish the last three weeks on my worst enemy.

Yes, LSU is up right now, and gosh I'm so happy. Nick Saban is the right man for the job, and we are so lucky to have him. He is not Curley Hallman. He actually knows something about football and how to win. He is NOT Gerry DiNardo. He is bringing in young men of strong MORAL and MENTAL prowess in addition to physical prowess, and is setting a good example of leadership and discipline for them once they get there. He is a good person and a good coach, and I hope he stays for a long, long time. Knowing what it feels like to lose, I will NEVER belittle Tech, because we were there not too long ago. I will instead cheer for LSU loudly, but politely.

GEAUX TIGERS!! BEAT AUBURN!! GO DAWGS!! BEAT NEVADA!!

Big Dog DCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really nice DCDAWG's Avatar
    Thanks for your tuition.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    Ditto. You're still a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    Ditto. You're still a moron.
    It hurts doesn't it. I could probably go back and read some of your predictions and call you the same.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    MT, I hope you grow up some day and support your real school.

+ Reply to Thread