View Poll Results: Should We Remove The "Luke For Heisman" Campaign On Our Website?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

42 91.30%
  • no

4 8.70%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should We remove the "Luke for Heisman" campaign o

Puppy dhisaw is an unknown
    remember, when you are on the top, everyone's mission is to knock you off, Tech has been everyone's (WAC teams) target this year -- to knock off the champ -- no matter if it is the only game you win -- if you knock off the champ you have made your season

as far as luke for heisman -- the minute i heard it i knew he would become a target -- look what has happened to grossman this year -- i understand that archie manning has requested no heisman hype for eli -- it is like a jinx

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute
    I feel sorry for Luke. He made a terrible decision to come to Tech. He has so much talent that has been left raw. I used to wonder why more highly-recruited QB's didn't sign with Tech considering how much we throw the ball. Now, I know exactly why that is---they deserve better coaching and development than what Tech can provide.

He threw some bad passes Saturday, but he threw alot more good ones that were dropped. We didn't have a completion to a wide receiver until 4:00 left in the 2nd quarter. After Joe Smith ran that 63 yard TD run, SMU brought 10 men to the line of scrimmage and dared us to pass the ball----and we COULDN'T!!! They had much more respect for our running game than our passing game. It was at that point that I realized that the Crowton era of Tech football is dead and gone. Defenses don't respect our passing game anymore. They want us to throw!!!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar
    Why would anyone feel sorry for Luke, he's been horrible this year. Can't blame it all on the WR, he has his fair share of F--up. Let's start up the "Air Tech" campain! (sarcasm) Looks like we're doing a repeat of Stallworth's ol year...Just using the Heisman campain instead.

Let Maxie play! He can prolly save this year's season.
    -----

Luke for Heisman! ( what are they going to do with that banner they made for him that was up during the Tulsa game? )

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute
    If we would have made the first three catches of the SMU game (which were absolutely perfect passes to open receivers), we go up 7-0 and SMU is demoralized. Instead, we go for it on 4th and inches and don't get it and that pumped the SMU team up and set the pace for the game.

The receivers need to catch the ball to give Luke some confidence. It seems that his struggles are in the second half. If they catch some of the passes they are dropping, maybe Luke can find a rhythm and won't feel the need to force so many passes into coverage on 3rd and long.

However, when he does start struggling, like he has done every game since the second half of the Penn State game, the coaches need to put him on the bench and let Maxie play. I know that Maxie isn't as talented as Luke, but his play couldn't be any worse than Luke's. I don't understand why they aren't putting him in there????!!!

+ Reply to Thread