+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Doug Williams

Varsity Bulldog LBP is on the way down
    Hire him!

Puppy FOOTBALLDOGG is an unknown
    Damn good idea!!!! And it probably wouldn't take much to lure him away from Grambling!!!!!!

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar
    it will be very hard

Grambling athletics received a million+ dollar gift from an alum.

That money is earmarkerd to keep Doug in Grambling as long as possible.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe
    it will be very hard

Grambling athletics received a million+ dollar gift from an alum.

That money is earmarkerd to keep Doug in Grambling as long as possible.
    Nope. You're wrong. They received a million dollars from Hugh Culverhouse of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers fame. He gave it to Grambling because he and Doug Williams are very close. He did much for Independence High too, when Doug was there coach. It seems to me that Mr. Culverhouse might do the same for Tech.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    DD,
    Sounds like a great idea. Culverhouse buys out Bicknell's contract and Doug Williams gets a division 1-A job at Tech to prove that he is a great coach at the 1-A level.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar
    Hire him to do what? Offensive coordinator - ok, QB coach - ok, nead coach - no thanks.

Varsity Bulldog LBP is on the way down
    Did my post #6 get deleted, if it did I would like to know why? I did not see anything wrong with what I had posted, it was the truth. Does the truth always get deleted on here? That is something that communist do.

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    williams coached at Northeast High School in Zachary, LA. He didn't coach at Independence I don't believe. LBP, I sympathize with your communist oppression.

Bulldog JohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the ears
    If you'd have seen Grambling play at McNeese State this year as I did, you wouldn't be suggesting this. Grambling was possibly the sloppiest college football team I've ever seen.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Beef & LBP... If we were really communists, we would have banned you two from the site months ago. Quit complaining.

This thread was about to go somwehere it didn't need to.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    On second thought, I don't want to hurt your feelings.

Do the two of you want to be CO-administrators? :lol:

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LBP
    Did my post #6 get deleted, if it did I would like to know why? I did not see anything wrong with what I had posted, it was the truth. Does the truth always get deleted on here? That is something that communist do.
    LBP,

I have deleted a FEW messages by a couple of people. I don't know if that was one of them or not. It is not being a communist, it's about going too far within the guidelines we've had on this board since day 1.

Criticism ---> fine
    Personal attacks ---> not fine

There have been a couple of posts by individuals that stepped over the line in a moment of passion. It's our responsibility to watch for these and take appropriate action.

Nobody has been banned, nobody has been publicly chastised. For the most part, the posts have been appropriate.

If you have questions, e-mail one of the administrators and we'll be happy to explain WHY a particular action was taken.

TDF

Puppy hamellontrial is on the way down
    Is this not america, so basicly if i want to write what i feel on this board i have to become a moderater

Not true. But, what you posted about the possibiliy of hiring DW was a borderline racist comment and that will not be tolerated.

LBP brought it up and you responded. Those two posts were deleted to prevent this thread from becoming a race thread.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beef
    williams coached at Northeast High School in Zachary, LA. He didn't coach at Independence I don't believe. LBP, I sympathize with your communist oppression.
    That's right. I get those two confused. It doesn't change the fact that Culverhouse gave alot to that school when Williams was there.

+ Reply to Thread