+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Doug Williams

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hamellontrial
    Is this not america, so basicly if i want to write what i feel on this board i have to become a moderater
    Actually, this is board is pretty much maintained by private individuals and you are pretty much a guest here. Therefore, you cannot say whatever you like. I fully support the administrators in this judgement and am thankful that they might catch something I say in the heat of passion and remove before I offend someone I will regret offending. So far, that hasn't happened with me.

Puppy hamellontrial is on the way down
    well then i suggest that you remove all post about JBIII resigning. We wouldn't want to offend him.........I was simply stating that that is the way things are. I don't agree with it but i reconize that not everybody gets a shot down here.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Now you're stereotyping, inaccurately I might add.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    ham,

It's just awful that you are being oppressed. I guess this means you will starting your own board elsewhere. We will miss you terribly. :cry:

Varsity Bulldog LBP is on the way down
    We are Tech fans and we should talk about the truth and the board admins should support that. I am really sick of our bonehead hires. I am sick of the stupid reasons that a coach will not be considered. Why would anyone not want Doug Williams as our coach. He has successful head coaching experience, he is smart, players love him and they love to play for him, he is a great recruiter. What more does anybody want? Oh there is one huge problem with some Tech fans and the powers to be at Tech with him and everyone knows what that is.

I think that this is a great topic that should be talked about, the hypocrite Tech admins that are burying our athletic program.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    "Help! Help! I'm being oppressed!"

Everybody knows what the deal is here lets not kid ourselves. Im not sterotyping thats the way the country looks at our area weither we like it or not. I've been all around this great country and the fact is Ruston is were I belong but, I have seen the way people are treated in these different palces and it really will open you eyes.

Nice Quote, from what i consider the greatest comedy or all time

Big Dog Memdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really nice Memdawg's Avatar
    LBP,

You wouldn't know the "truth" if it walked up to you and slapped you in the mouth!!! 8O

Why don't you come back under a few more names and spread more "truth"!! ops:

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    Memdawg,
    Maybe you can tell us what the truth is since you're such a SMARTASS.

Big Dog Memdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really nice Memdawg's Avatar
    I'll take that as a compliment, coming from you!!!

Memdawg,

You just proved my point. And do you ever go to any of the games?

LBP,

I have ONLY been to the OSU, aTm and SMU games, with family in tow from Memphis, I might add!!! I would have been to Rice and PSU, but I have no desire to visit divorce court!! Just for your info, I'm 37 and have been going to Tech games for all 37 of those years!! Slaudawg is probably the only person on the board that has been to more Tech games in their lifetime than me, due to his dad coaching at Tech, while mine was coaching down the road at various high schools... I don't know what that has to do with this thread, but I figured I'd try to answer your question for you...

My previous statement about you and the "truth" still stands!! Why do you feel the need to stir up racial crap on this board??!!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Quote Originally Posted by DONW
    Memdawg,
    Maybe you can tell us what the truth is since you're such a SMARTASS.
    if Matt continues the racial crap he will be banned form this board permanently...

and there will be no ifs, ands or butts about it...

If he is a Doug Williams fan and thinks he will make a fine HC - more power to him - put to he needs to put a stop to the constent racial swipes towards posters on the board...

Ya'll may not want to talk about it, but ya'll know that it is true. Ya'll want to bury your heads in the sand, try to sweep are problems under the rug and pretend that everything is ok, especially when everyone including yourselves know that Louisiana Tech has problems.

+ Reply to Thread