+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tickets anyone?

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar
    Does anyone want tickets (five each) to the Nevada and UTEP games? Free BTW. I'm taking my son camping this weekend and will be in NC visiting family for UTEP. I'd hate to see the tickets go to waste, but then again these last two games....

I've made it to six of seven game this year (and drove over an hour to watch the PSU game on TV). I haven't quit on the team, but I do admit that if this "team" doesn't start playing with some fire, I probably won't be taking two days of vacation to make the trip up for Fresno.

Let me know.....

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    I admit, right after the SMU game, I was thinking of giving away my tix too, for all the remaining games. But if I quit, as a fan, I'd be no better than the under-achievers on the team and coaching staff. I am still contemplating the Fresno game. I get tired driving those back roads between Ruston and Natch late at night, and having to be at work early the next morning. Thursday night games are stupid...unless someone else is playing them :wink:

Nah, everyone show up and cheer as loudly as you can!

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar
    Don't worry, I'm not quitting, just putting my son's needs before mine for this weekend. Thanksgiving is a family thing too.

As for the Fresno game, I hope to be there. If the team starts showing signs of life over these next four games, I'll be there. If not, I'll watch it on TV.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil
    Does anyone want tickets (five each) to the Nevada and UTEP games? Free BTW.
    Let me know.....
    I need two, but I think I'm gonna pay for them. Just another way to show my support for the Dawgs!

If you don't find any takers, let me know. I can probably find someone willing to go.

TDF

Big Dog Buddy1972 is an unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil
    Does anyone want tickets (five each) to the Nevada and UTEP games? Free BTW.
    Methodist Children's Home (MCH) here in Ruston is an alternative for the Nevada tickets. Regards, Buddy.

+ Reply to Thread