+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What I saw in Dallas...........

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hamellontrial
    Bill

I
    s Luke better than Rattay?
    When I first saw this guy's post ,I thought his name was "hem iroid" After I have read all he has to say---I think he just mis-spelled his name!!! :roll: :lol:

Puppy hamellontrial is on the way down
    Whats up with personal attacks, come on papadawg62 lets hear your opinion. I'm really intrested in what you have to say. Wait.......I get it now, the "62" is your name is you age and hemiroids is the only thing you have going for you right now. Hang in their buddy. We are all pulling for you.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    Cartek,
    I think you make a good point. I think this goes beyond just bad playcalling. Even with bad playcalling, we still should have beaten Rice and SMU. Rice just lost to winless UTEP and SMU was crushed earlier in the season by Navy and that is Navy's only win. It's hard to believe we got that bad without having half the team hurt. I think the players see that Bicknell will not pull Luke no matter what happens and this is their way of getting to Bicknell. And we, the fans, suffer.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    hormelforbrains:
    I also was a senior at Tech in 1962 and am about to have my 62nd birthday.
    Why don't you find the link that lets you read every post you have written so far and read them all a couple of times before you ask why someone would attack you. It seems that all your posts have attacked our players and coaches.
    If you have some idea why players might be refusing to play their best for a coach or quarterback, please explain in a nonconfrontational way.
    If a guy is out there in uniform but unwilling to put out full effort, regardless of what he thinks about the coaches or quarterback or the guy who plays ahead of him at his position, he is the one who needs to be replaced.
    I still like to believe that athletic training can be as good as military training for building character and discipline. However, neither the military nor athletic officials can draft or recruit people who all have a clearly developed work ethic or respect for authority and the natural pecking order that occurs among people involved in every activity in life.
    Your comments on this board demonstrate exactly what I am talking about.
    Do you talk that way to your parents, teachers, preachers and friends?
    What you write on this board is a permanent record of your thoughts. Just because Web pages get deleted or taken offline doesn't mean they aren't preserved on somebody's hard drive or server.
    It is incredible what can be found on the Internet that the creators abandoned several years ago.
    I realize that talk radio in recent years has made many young people and even some older ones believe that rude, crude, unthought-out comments are the norm.
    Believe me, many still expect reasonable people to express their thoughts reasonably if they wish to maintain credibility.
    And, yes, I believe that such comments as yours damage our program MORE than losing games. If one player in only one sport decides not to attend Tech because of comments on this board, then our purpose as Tech fans is not met.
    Are you a Tech fan or what?

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    DonW,
    You know I agree with you about pulling Luke for part of EVERY GAME.
    We discussed that more than a year ago.
    Theoretically, second-stringers should have started at Rice and at SMU. I believe there were some new wrinkles installed for those games and some progress occurred at times. Could someone tell us what they saw in that area.
    The big debate in the mind of Coach Houston Nutt at Arkansas lately is who to play at QB or rather how often and in what situations to use a QB other than Jones.
    Dozens of suggestions made on this board have seemed to have merit.
    If I were at the Growl, I certainly would ask the coach about platooning a bit and pulling starters even when things are going well simply to rest them and let them see the offense OR defense they are supposed to be involved in.
    Bick is still as young as MANY active NFL players. He can't be expected to have the confidence to talk about details and specifics that mature coaches develop.
    I suspect old HORMELFORBRAINS won't be the first to suggest Bick resign. His wife, like the wives of some of the other coaches, probably suggests it EVERY DAY.
    The coaches' wives and players' mothers don't need the pain or the help in discouraging their men that we give them with such threads.

DELETE IT NOW!

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar
    Dear Hamellontrial, You are right---I should not have made a personal attack on you. ops: I here-by appolgize. You frustrate me by coming on here with so many screen names AND in EVERY case You are negative. You MUST live a miserable LIFE. By the way--I am 62 and I graduated in 62 -- hinse my screenname. Also I DON"T (for your information) have hemiroids--- I just can't stand people who are negative 24/7/365. If you live long enough you will learn that negativity spoils your life and everybody elses around you. That all I have to say about that.

Puppy hamellontrial is on the way down
    All i'm trying to do is express my opinion. In no way have I tried to get personal with anybody on this board. But when I am attacked I have I obligation to defend my self. I'm here to try to figure out what the problem is with our boys. As far a respect......I respect all opinions, but i don't have to agree with them. And to all the 62 years olds I'm not to far behind you so lets try to keep the faith in the Bick and the decisions he makes. I myself don't think Bick is the problem, noone on the team will step up and be a leader. I'm not talking about walking off the field and trying to fire up the boys on the bench. I'm talking about leading by example and playing to their full potental.

+ Reply to Thread