Based on what I've seen in person, heard on the radio, and read on this board I've concluded without doubt that Bicknell shouldn't continue as head coach after this season even (IF) he were to win out.

Why - because I have no interest, desire and little patience in supporting someone who has repeatedly proved themselves to be an under-achiever. I can't imagine a single respectable program in the whole country that would want Bicknell as their coach, so why would we?

However, if I understand correctly Bicknell's release would cost Tech millions. Argueably his staying could cost Tech even more, so here lies the dilema...what to do?

Without knowing all the legalities of Bicknell's contract - can't he be demoted at least in terms of his authority and responsibilities? So he keeps his title and pay he still works for Oakes. If Oakes were to assume the position of "Head of head coach" couldn't he like send Bicknell on a long ass road trip scouting mission then deligate the running of the team to the coaches on staff that have some interest and idea of what needs to be done. Hopefully, eventually Bicknell could be brushed off into obscurity.

Even though I make my point in sarcasm I am serious what can we do?

One thing for sure is no matter how painfull please be in your seat Saturday - I will be. I'm not going to let you or the real DAWGS down!