+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BEEF RETHINKING HIS POSTION

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    It is really not my place to go somewhere and try to show up and embarrass some guy by asking him to or telling him that I want him to resign. Quite frankly, hurting someone is not the Christian thing to do although he does need some pressure. I do want to say something to Bicknell though on Friday. What are some real suggestions? How about something along the lines of "Coach, I'm sure you are aware that there is a growing contingency of fans and alumni that doubt your ablility to lead this team and, frankly, no longer want you to be the head coach. How do you respond to that and what are you going to do tomorrow to prevent us from being embarrassed at our homecoming? Please don't say that you don't have the answers and that our guys are just going to try to play hard and have fun because that is what has cost the Bulldogs their last two losses to inferior opponents."

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    :2thumbs:

beef,

Best DANG post you've EVER made on this board, IMO. You get my Poster of the Morning award!!!

Emotion tells us to yell, scream, and cut off people's heads. But that doesn't help except to make us feel better for the SHORT term. We will GENERALLY feel guilty about it after the fact as well.

I want to know the same things.

TDF

Varsity Bulldog ST5 has turned a few heads around hereST5 has turned a few heads around here ST5's Avatar
    Beef, I support you on this and commend you for backing down from you killer instinct. I also tout you for actually doing something more than just complaining on this board like me and most of the others have been doing. I wish I could be there and hear how he responds. He could use that question to squelch some of this talk with an insightful, well thought out answer, but I doubt it.
    Coach, if I were you, I wouldn't say that you are frustrated and that you hope that you will try to maybe see some kind of improvement and that you hope that the players with have fun while they are getting romped.

ST5
    ________
    Honda RC170
    Last edited by ST5; 01-20-2011 at 05:06 PM.

Puppy Junkyard Dawg is an unknown Junkyard Dawg's Avatar
    Here are some possible questions:

1. What changes have been made to our defense that is supposed to be better, but is giving up over 33 points a game, slightly up from 32 last year?
    2. What changes have been made to our offense that is scoring 25 points a game, down from 33 last year?
    3. What changes have been made to our Secondary that has only forced 1 interception in 7 games this year?
    4. What changes have been made to our Offensive gameplan to incorporate our 2 RB's that are averaging over 5.5 yards per carry?
    5. What changes have you made to ensure that the team plays better this week than they did last week?

If Bicknell doesn't have an answer for every one of these questions, then see question 6

6. What the he!! are we paying you for???

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    I have forgotten what our Home Coming record is but it is very impressive -

You could always ask what he plans to do to insure that it remains that way...

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    If you are referring to Home Conference record, we have not lost a WAC game at Joe Aillet (4 games total!)

That is a good question to ask though.

We have not lost a conference game at home since joining the WAC. How do you plan to keep it that way?

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    He'll probably answer "Well we've got that taken care of, I know Jason Walsworth is coming to the game and every game he's been to we have managed to win somehow." We're betting on the same, his streak is going on 2 years now and we are going to do whatever we need to keep it going. BTW this is a true story.

+ Reply to Thread