+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ok, here's what I'm going to do ...

Varsity Bulldog 007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice 007dawg's Avatar
    I'm going to give these Bulldawgs 3 more chances this year. I'm loading up and heading to Ruston for this weekend and will be in Shreveport for the UTEP game and am even taking vacation to head over for the Fresno game.

Even with my obvious dissatisfaction with a majority of the the coaching staff, apparent general attitude of the team, and poor passing offense ... there is not much that my complaining will get accomplished. Sure I can make my opinions known, but that won't do much in the way of supporting the players.

My complaining is not going to have much influence on Bicknell, Hines, or anyone. I'm not stepping away from my opinions and thoughts, but I'm going to be at these games nontheless.

I'll always be a Bulldawg ... through thick and thin ... win or lose!

Go Dawgs!

kirk

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    GOOD JOB!!! I HOPE others follow suit!

We need to show up in BIG numbers for the rest of the games!

Let everyone know there is a large group of people who CARE about Tech Football and WANT RESULTS!!! We support our team!

GO DAWGS!!!

SLAUGHTER NEVADA!!!

TDF

Puppy FOOTBALLDOGG is an unknown
    I will continue to pull for the Dawgs, but I personally don't think Bicknell deserves one more chance... If I am a president of a company and perform poorly for 5 weeks out of 8 then I would be fired. If I do such a poor job and our customers stop coming to my company then I get replaced by someone who will "sell" the product (hence our attendance). So I think we need to get someone in NOW to replace Bicknell!!!!!!!! The season is over for us as far as the Conference title goes and a Bowl game for that matter. Let's make some progress to build for next year. Get a new coach in now who can start recruiting blue chop players and not Props!!!! Just my .02

+ Reply to Thread