View Poll Results: What Will Our Final Record Be?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2-10

4 10.26%
  • 3-9

7 17.95%
  • 4-8

14 35.90%
  • 5-7

8 20.51%
  • 6-6

4 10.26%
  • 7-5

2 5.13%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What will our Final record be??

Puppy FOOTBALLDOGG is an unknown
    What will our final record be?

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    I just guessed at 5-7. Who knows, if we keep playing like we have the last two weeks we will not win another game. I just think at some point (hopefully now) pride takes over and we play hard.

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar
    AMEN brother AMEN. :evil:

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    I don't think 6-6 is out the question. We've played 5 of our first 7 games on the road. We now have Nevada, UTEP and Fresno State at home. We are capable of winning all three. Boise State is a loss for sure but we might be able to pull out a win at San Jose State. At this point we're playing for pride I just don't know if this team has any. As a dog fan though, I have to be positive. I've been through worse times than this, anyone remember 1979? What were people on this board saying in 2000 at this point in the season. Things were terrible then and look what happend last year. I realize that this team had much higher expectations than the 2000 team and rightfully so but we'll be back.

Big Dog NTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to behold NTXDawg's Avatar
    3 - 9

We will beat either UTEP in shreveport or Nevada next this week. I'm betting on UTEP.

Folks we just lost our last two games to teams with a combined 0 -11 record. Why? I haven't got a clue. But this season is pretty much over with. I will still make 1 more game maybe 2. But I'm not expecting much of anything. Boise St. and Fresno St. are going to KILL us. It won't be pretty.

When does Basketball start?

+ Reply to Thread