+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scripted Plays

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    Do we script plays? I think Crowton did this and all pro teams script at least the first 15. We need to script the first 20 plays for Saturday and 15 of them need to be running plays to Joe Smith. If Joe gets tired, give the ball to Ralph Davis and Ryan Moats-make them earn their scholarship this year. I know they'd rather be playing than sitting on the sideline anyway.

Puppy hamellontrial is on the way down
    We script 10 plays to begin the game unless our field postiton dictates other wise.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    Thanks, exactly how would you know? Just wondering. If that's the case I want 8 of the first 10 to be runs unless we are in 3rd extremely long (8+ yds.). Then I want to see us continue to pound the ball down their throats. When Joe gets tired put Ralph in. Something different and obviously Joe is our best offensive player and this would definitely open things up for WRs and Luke later in the game or whenever.

+ Reply to Thread