+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New AD

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: New AD

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    So is Aramark
    May be true.Don't look at Chartwells.

This one's on the administration keeping the feet to the fire on the food service of record whomever that might be. The administration MUST LOOK OUT FOR THE STUDENTS and their needs.

Same for the drink pouring contract, PLUS what marketing dollars can/will they bring to the table. Painting the Tech logo on back of delivery trucks (Pepsi) doesn't do it for me).
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    May be true.Don't look at Chartwells.

This one's on the administration keeping the feet to the fire on the food service of record whomever that might be. The administration MUST LOOK OUT FOR THE STUDENTS and their needs.

Same for the drink pouring contract, PLUS what marketing dollars can/will they bring to the table. Painting the Tech logo on back of delivery trucks (Pepsi) doesn't do it for me).
    As long as we can be different from nlu we are doing the right things.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tech80 View Post
    he could start out by changing from pepsi to coke at the concession stands!!
    yes yes yes

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blue dawg View Post
    what he can do is unrename the techsters
    yes yes yes

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Okay, I know the new guy has nothing to do with it...but! Tech is enjoying a lot of winning lately. Baseball is 8-0 and both hoops' teams are playing very well right now.
    Softball is 12-3 with wins over ULM(2), SLU, McNeese, San Diego State, Illinois, among others. Taking on LSU tonight

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    It seems like a lot of schools struggle with low attendance at athletic events, yet some schools still have great attendance. I have wondered if the greater availability of televised and streamed games has caused the decline in attendance, or are there other factors. Tech is not alone. I was at Tech from 1978 to 1985 and I can remember going to a lot of packed football and basketball games.
    Imo the key is to make the gameday experience so much more enjoyable that it is worth the time and money spent over the convenience of sitting at home. I will say that some of the newer things last year in the "Tech Village," while as an adult didn't interest me (and wouldnt have as a student), my kids enjoyed.

+ Reply to Thread