+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ??? for Dwayne or Dawg04

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future
    I had a chance to see the young lady from Gibsland Coleman again friday night. What is going on with her and the techsters? Man, i really think that she can be a player. Also whats up with S. Moore from Minden?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Wish I knew -

I saw Shan's mom at the new rec complex last week and she wasn't very interested in discussing TECH...

I took that as a bad sign...

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future
    WOW!!!! Now she will go out of state and become an All American

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown
    She is such a must have kinda recruit... We can't have too many more of these girls from our own backyard following the Alana Beard trail... I think Budke will play a more up to date style of Bball that will have more appeal to recruits than Coach Barmore did the past couple of seasons... At least I hope so...

+ Reply to Thread