+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tell me about your team

Puppy Pack66Dad is an unknown
    I have read some of the posts on your board and I'm just wondering about your team this year.

What are your strengths?

How do you think the Wolf Pack will do in Ruston? It looks like a tough game for us on the road and your team is 2-0 at home.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    Our only strength right now is at RB. Joe Smith is having a great year. The only problem is that he does not get the ball very often. He had 13 carrys against SMU for 135 yards and 3 TD's. Most of the time we try to pass with no success. Our QB has thrown 12 int. with 6 of those being returned for TD's.

Big Dog macp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nice macp38's Avatar
    We also have a very good kicking team. Tell us about your team. Sorry we can't brag about much this week, but you've been reading this board, you know.

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    Basically our team is not as good as your team.

I keep up with the WAC and was shocked that y'all lost to UNLV. You will romp us. My prediction, other than pain, a 62-28 Nevada victory. Sit on the alumni side so you can see my anti coaching propoganda stunts that will take place on the student side. I don't know who your head coach is, but we will trade you all of our coaches for your head coaches' best friends' brother in law's fat bowling buddy.
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Puppy Pack66Dad is an unknown
    We run the ball well now that our O-line is back to its original configuration. Injuries hurt us there at the start of the season and we had players out of position, that is fixed now we are getting healthy again. The "Union" as we call our O-line has been back for two games now and getting some good rushing numbers:
    Rushes-yards 35-223 (Hawaii)
    Rushes-yards 36-308 (SJSU)

Zack Threadgill is a great QB, a true leader and the heart of our team. Our reciever corps are much better than last time we met because of some JC additions and guys getting a year older, wiser & faster.

Our defense has been up & down this year. Sometimes they are stellar (win over BYU), sometimes not (loss' to UNLV & Hawaii). I think it is because of some injuries we have accumulated as the season goes on. I have heard we will be close to 100% this saturday (as far as defensive players).

Anyway, that is how I see our team. Stop over to our chat board for the rest of the "opinions" for what their worth :lol:

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Pack66Dad
    I have read some of the posts on your board and I'm just wondering about your team this year.

What are your strengths?

How do you think the Wolf Pack will do in Ruston? It looks like a tough game for us on the road and your team is 2-0 at home.
    WE SUCK BIGTIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute
    You're running game is probably comparable with SMU's. They held the ball for 42 of the 60 minutes in our game with them. I believe Nevada will cruise with the good running game and Nate Burleson to go to on any 3rd down situations you may be put in. I think SMU's defense is a little better than yours, but that doesn't matter. Tell your coach to tell the db's to run along with the receivers and yell "BOO" when the ball is arriving, and you will be okay. The throw probably won't be anywhere close to the receiver anyway! Once your coach figures out we can't pass and catch on a field by ourselves, he will put 10 men in the box to stop our running game and then he can dictate the score to however bad he wants it to be.

If he's a nice guy: Nevada 38 Tech 13
    If he's out to make a statement: Nevada 62 Tech 13

But, I'll be there watching the whole agonizing thing!

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    This board has gone WAY negative. I'll admit that I, too, think this team is emotionally done, but something in me wants to keep believing. I have to keep believing because I'm about to drive 300+ miles one way to watch the game.

This team has talent. Now we need to see if they DO have heart. If they can suck it up and win a couple in a row, thigs will look much brighter for next year.

+ Reply to Thread