+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Monday QB Lunch????

Big Dog macp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nice macp38's Avatar
    Can anyone report to us from the Monday QB lunch?

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    I would like to know also.

Now would be a good time. :wink:

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar
    I didn't go to the meeting, but I can sum it up for you:
    "Well, I don't know what happened, but I'm sure proud of our guys for fighting there at the end of the game! We almost pulled that one out. I mean, SMU is the toughest 0-7 team I've ever seen!
    We've just got to try and figure something out this week, because you know, Nevada is a tough team. We'll look at the film & I think we'll be ready for this weekend!"

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Sad thing is I heard that exact same dribble during the 1999, 2000, and 2001 seasons.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar
    Did anyone even go to the QB Lunch??

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar
    I was told by a relaible source who did attend that Jack showed up with his wife. That's right his wife came along under the pretence of being Jack's body guard (Jack's words). With Mrs. Bick present there were no tough questions asked by the crowd.

Chalk one up for the Bicknell family - evidently someone in that family has some smarts - I wonder which one it is - actually we've seen Jack's smarts on the field so I have to conclude that the smarts come from the Mrs.

As for Jack's plans for Saturday's game he said basically nothing new. Something to the tune of we won't be doing anything different just trying to execute better.

That's what he said on the Growl last week...

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute
    there would not have been any tough questions at the luncheon anyway. a lot of the people that go to that are not diehard fans and don't know shit about football or what tech is trying to accomplish.

I quit going after people started asking dumbass questions about the cheerleaders.

Puppy lalatech is an unknown
    I have not been on this board for very long. But I have been watching Tech football since I moved to Monroe 5 years ago. I hear a lot of negatives about Bicknell. I, in fact, think his lack of leadership of this team is very apparent. However, my gut feeling is that there WILL be changes made and very soon. Regardless of what he is saying. I may be just wishing it were so and my thinking may be clouded by that thought process. I hope not. We shall see.

It is not unfair to criticize this coach or the players on this team. It is exactly what fans do and what this board and others around the country were set up for. Venting of frustrations after fiasco's like Rice and SMU are a healthy thing. The difference between a personal attack and criticism of a player or coach is a very thin line indeed. The players on this team are division 1 quality. Not Miami or Oklahoma quality, but division 1 just the same. So are the coaches. At this point in this miserable season, a great many of these men (and make no mistake here, the players are men also) have lost their focus. From Bicknell and McCown on down. These are not problems that can not be fixed. They can. Lets hope the leaders of this team wake up. If they don't, the off season may get very interesting. Beat Nevada. Get back on track.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by lalatech
    ... I, in fact, think his lack of leadership of this team is very apparent. .... The players on this team are division 1 quality....., a great many of these men (and make no mistake here, the players are men also) have lost their focus. From Bicknell and McCown on down. These are not problems that can not be fixed. They can.
    You've spotlighted the neighborhood well LaLatech.
    NO FIRE IN THE GUT ! ! NO ALL OUT DEDICATION TO WIN. Leadership CAN fix the problem. SOMEBODY STEP UP AND DEMAND A TEAM MEETING and don't leave the room until EVERYONE agrees to pay the whole price - at every practice and every Saturday (and a Thursday).
    I've picked on (some nameless) receivers, because their lack of effort has been sooo obvious(I'll leave a little room for some coaching needs as well), but EVERYONE on the team needs to step it up. Coaches - demand MORE, players GIVE more.
    FANS show up and YELL MORE ! !

Think Team - and don't let them down!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread