We do put people in motion quite often. We had someone in motion for nearly half the plays at the PSU game. I watched this game again the other night and noticed this. For some reason I didn't realize we used motion as much as we do until I watched it again and was looking for it.

The other things I noticed about this game is that our Oline is not good at all. They are slow, miss blocking assignments, and for some reason can not move side to side very well. I think this is the main reason our passing game is pathetic. There is no real nfl potential on this Oline. The Oline performance is directly related to Perot and I am not impressed.

One more thing on the Oline. As bad as they are, they seem to tire out very quickly. I think that has been the reason for the meltdowns in our passing game during the second halves. Especially PSU. Do we substitute the Oline during the game? I haven't seen it. Didn't we get tons of Jucos to help in this department? Where is Gonzales, the Texas 100 recruit?

It seems that all of our problems point to coaching. We seem to be undisciplined and uncoached in every department. This Saturday look at all the players that will have their shirts untucked after a few minutes of play. They look like a bunch of rag bags. Not a big deal for some, but to me it tells me that the details are being overlooked. They need to take pride in their uniform appearance and pride in the fact that they are defending WAC champs. And what is up with the players with caps? Leave your damn helment on! You aren't supposed to be impressing the chicks while on the sideline. The fans don't care if you have helment hair! We are concerned with your performance and that is all. Leave the damn caps at home. You aren't a coach!

I will be there Saturday to hopefully watch the dawgs leave with a win, but from what I have seen the past few, I am expecting a loss.