+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Could Someone Please

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice
    Post the ACC girls in honor of the beating that Clemson is going to take thursday at the hands of NC State.

WOLFPACK IN DA HOUSE

We all need something to cheer us up, even MACP.

Puppy BULLDAWG is an unknown
    :P

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    Here you go! Maybe this will cheer some of ya'll up!

Big Dog macp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nice macp38's Avatar
    You''ve got that right! I can't cheer right now I am so down. That is pitiful. I am looking to the dawgs to "throw me a bone", parden the pun. Give me SOMETHING, ANYTHING to cheer about!!!!!

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice
    Thanks Bulldawg

Just remember while making football picks this week, GO WITH THE GIRLS

MACP

Sorry you had to see that again, I was just sure that you were missing them.

We are all struggling having nothing to cheer about tech football. Save your energy for Basketball, should be a very fun year in Ruston.

Casey

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar
    They just keep popping up 8-)

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar
    Is that the Rocky Mountains I see in the distance! 8O 8O

+ Reply to Thread