+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who can forward a request to our coaches?

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar
    Will someone who is close to the Tech coaching staff please forward on these 3 very sincere questions/requests for their consideration? I would greatly appreciate it (and no, I don't want to utilize the "Bulldog Growl").

1. Defense: Is it possible to cover the Nevada RB & TE on every play? Surely there is a way to contain these big opposing players and not leave them unattended 20 yards behind our safeties.

2. Offense: Please utilize our most productive weapon by rushing Joe Smith 20-25 times Saturday. Please, please, please (I'm on my knees begging), no more games with Joe rushing the football only 13 times for 135 yards & 3 touchdowns.

3. Everyone: Can the Offensive players/coaches please motivate their own unit on the sidelines and let the Defensive players/coaches motivate their unit. If our offensive players can't motivate themselves to produce more than 18 minutes of total offensive possession (30% of the game), then by example, they can not motivate the defense to successfully defend the field for 42 minutes (70% of the football game)!

Thanks for listening.
    ________
    Atheism Advice
    Last edited by DogsWin; 04-18-2011 at 08:38 PM.

+ Reply to Thread