+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rabedeaux steps down at UTEP

Big Dog Buddy1972 is an unknown
    Tim doesn't too sound interested. Got the following from espn.com:

While Richardson mulled over the UTEP offer, Floyd was quick to say no Tuesday and he's not even considering another coaching opportunity for the immediate future. "I want to enjoy this year," Floyd said. "People forget that I coached a college season last year (the equivalent of a college season, practically 25 games with the Bulls). I want to stay away for a full year. When I'm approaching that year, maybe in February, then I'll start thinking about what I want to do. But it's way too early right now." Floyd is back in New Orleans and is already looking forward to the Final Four when his friends in the biz will breeze through town for the weekend. But he's not anticipating being hitched to another job by then. He wouldn't comment on whether or not he wants to coach in college or the NBA again, but he doesn't want to be linked to every job that pops between now and April.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    And we think we've got problems in football...

I'll take bad coaching and an under preforming team any day of the week over this...

+ Reply to Thread