+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An uplifting message for our football coaches & players

Puppy flanaganmike02 is an unknown
    Gentlemen, you have come under much scrutiny lately by members of this board. However, I would like to point out something: many of the people blasting you this season were saying the same things during the 2000 season. Naturally, the criticism died down during 2001, a very successful season.

Please continue to keep your heads up & do the best job that you can. Also, please remember that there are true supporters on this board & in the community that will stick with you through both the good times & the bad.

Mike

Varsity Bulldog SportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to all
    Quote Originally Posted by flanaganmike02
    Gentlemen, you have come under much scrutiny lately by members of this board. However, I would like to point out something: many of the people blasting you this season were saying the same things during the 2000 season. Naturally, the criticism died down during 2001, a very successful season.

Please continue to keep your heads up & do the best job that you can. Also, please remember that there are true supporters on this board & in the community that will stick with you through both the good times & the bad.

Mike
    GOES FOR ME TOO[shadow=blue:f59f26c4a8][/shadow:f59f26c4a8]

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    endure and persevere!

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    I was anti Bick, anti Hines, and anti Mascella (sp?) last year but was not a bbb poster. Many posters such as big bop, junkyard dawg, lando, and ST5, and sportdawg will vouch for that

you are idiots, although I do encourage the players to keep their heads up. Sucknell will be gone soon.
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beef
    I was anti Bick, anti Hines, and anti Mascella (sp?) last year
    You must be very proud.

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar
    Ditto to the original post on this thread.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar
    Amen and amen to the original post.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute
    Most of our players don't need an uplifting message, they need a kick in the ass.

As I stated last week when I correctly predicted an SMU victory, our players look a lot better and a lot happier leaving the practice field versus entering it. They don't seem to care too much about practicing or too much about losing. I am not seeing anything different at the track this week.

Look for a Nevada victory on saturday.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by glm47
    Most of our players don't need an uplifting message, they need a kick in the ass.

As I stated last week when I correctly predicted an SMU victory, our players look a lot better and a lot happier leaving the practice field versus entering it. They don't seem to care too much about practicing or too much about losing. I am not seeing anything different at the track this week.

Look for a Nevada victory on saturday.
    I call BS on your prediction.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute
    Cool,

Who is BS?

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    bs=bullsh**

Varsity Bulldog SportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to all
    Quote Originally Posted by beef
    you are idiots, although I do encourage the players to keep their heads up. Sucknell will be gone soon.
    Thanks for the expression of your opinion. Mine of you is likewise! But my Moma told me "Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

SportTechFan

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by glm47

I take it this is an observation from someone observing practice. That being said, let me interject a quote from the press conf.:
    "I like the team and like the attitude"
    I'm really confused.

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE
    [quote:2893b8eeb4="glm47"]Most of our players don't need an uplifting message, they need a kick in the ass.

I take it this is an observation from someone observing practice. That being said, let me interject a quote from the press conf.:
    "I like the team and like the attitude"
    I'm really confused.[/quote:2893b8eeb4]

Hey, our record is 2-5 and we have lost to two teams with less talent than us. I'll let you decide.

To me that quote just shows how out of touch with the situation Bicknell really is.

Somebody tries to start a positive thread. Lord knows we need one and some of you cat't let it be.

Come on! You can act better than that. There are plenty of negative places for you to post.

+ Reply to Thread