+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Season not over

Puppy mtheman is an unknown
    Hey everyone the season is not over yet. If Bick will get off his butt and do something he can turn this team around. I am not a Bick fan but there is still hope for the rest of the season. If he does not make any changes then I would like to see him gone. The season maybe a long and dreadful one though. I hope it changes for the better if not I hope J. O. will do something about it.

Make coach Jackson or Perot head Coach.

Varsity Bulldog former_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really nice
    We need to win 4 more games. we are not going to a bowl period but we need not have a losing season. win 4, recruit, and next year we will see what happens

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    It is a damn shame that we had to play poorly this year. We would probably have our pick of bowls this year. With KY, AL, Vandy, and MS state not making bowls in the SEC, our chances would be good for some swaps that are more regionally appealing.

Who knows, with all the bowls out there, we may even get lucky. IF WE WIN OUT. I doubt that is going to happen though.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute
    You guys are setting yourselves up for more disappointments. We do not have a good team this year. We were pretty good in game 1, game 2, game 3 and 1/2 of game 4. We have stunk up the place on offense and on defense for the past 3 games. I don't know what has happened but this is not the same team that started off the season. We will be lucky to beat UTEP for a 3-9 season. If there was any rebounding that was going to happen, it would have happened LAST week---it didn't happen.

+ Reply to Thread