+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Get off the band wagon

Puppy brody970 is an unknown
    Well folks, it is now understood that we are most likely not going too a bowl this year. But my main question too yall is are you going too continue too ride this band wagon out of town or are you actually going too be the true tech fan that you want too be and stay in town and be a loyal fan? Because lady's and gent's it is obvious that the band wagon is for wimps and they will most likely be around in jan. and feb when b-ball is preparing for post season runs. Make up your mind.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    I think you will find that most of us have been around through the thick and the thin -

Nothing can be worse than struggling through Jerry Lloyd - this is a piece of cake...

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    I've been through much worse times as a Tech fan. The 1979 football season with a certain assistant from Arkansas as a head coach up until the last game of the season. The above mentioned post of the Jerry Loyd years. My personal low as a bulldog was sitting in old state fair stadium back in that 79 season and watch NSU score a touchdown in the last minute to defeat the dogs. That was the first time Tech had lost to NSU since my family moved to Natchitoches in 1971. I can't begin to describe the feeling I had as that game ended. So don't think I'll give up on the dogs, better times are ahead and I for one hope it's very soon.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    Yeah this is nothing compared to sitting in TAC with less than 100 people (or so it seemed) watching a men's basketball game.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    Yep ... I was there for all of those games in Ruston. They were terrible. I think we missed more dunks than we made during some of those seasons. I was at the Utah State game in 34 degree weather and rain when it looked like Techster games had more fans than the football team was getting ...

Stick it through folks. It doesn't get better if you jump off the wagon and it certainly will if you stay on ...

GO DAWGS!!!

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weunice
    Yep ... I was there for all of those games in Ruston. They were terrible. I think we missed more dunks than we made during some of those seasons. I was at the Utah State game in 34 degree weather and rain when it looked like Techster games had more fans than the football team was getting ...

Stick it through folks. It doesn't get better if you jump off the wagon and it certainly will if you stay on ...

GO DAWGS!!!
    I was there for those too. Were you in school then? about 1993-94? I was. Dark time for Tech athletics.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    Complain, yes
    whine, maybe
    Give up, [glow=darkblue:5c36e073d4]NEVER ![/glow:5c36e073d4]

Dewayne, you gonna have some swimming chicken ready Saturday? Can we stand on the hill side if it's raining, or are we gonna have to eat as we slide down to tailgate alley?

[scroll:5c36e073d4]"MOVE THE CLOUDS!. .... MOVE THE CLOUDS! ..... MOVE THE CLOUDS ![/scroll:5c36e073d4]

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future
    My darkest days were when Griffs ran out of 4 of $1 hamburgers. Man, i thought it was over. Then the day they told me i had to go work in the Tech Dairy---Oh i am sorry we are taking about sports...... 8O

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Tech dairy had the best chocolate ice cream I ever tasted!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Hey, the title of this thread gave me an idea. Why don't we see if we can put together some sort of "band wagon" to tote some members of the band around Ruston on gameday with signs promoting the game? The band could play songs they would be playing at the games, etc... Would this be feasible and is it even a good idea.

+ Reply to Thread