+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Countdown Clock

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar
    As I sit here in the basement of the TAC, occupying space in the SID's office to browse the board, I notice that the countdown clock is a couple of hours off. I noticed that before, but thought it was just a time zone problem. However, now that I am in the central time zone, at Tech, and on campus, I'm not sure that is the case. Can some of the board administrators explain what the time difference is due to?

Thanks, and if that's all the problem I have this week, it will be the most successful week of my life!!!!!

TD
    ~~

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar
    Yeah, we've been talking about that in the admin. area. Apparently, it's a server glitch that our gurus haven't had time to fix. But thanks for the heads up. You on campus already? Lucky you.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Looks right to me. It is now 5:00 PM on Wednesday with 2 Days and 21 hours to go.

That adds up to be Saturday @ 2:00 PM...

+ Reply to Thread