+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Make ESPN Eat Crow

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar
    From ESPN:

"Biggest disappointment: Louisiana Tech. Picked to be one of the favorites for the conference race the Bulldogs suddenly can't pass the ball and likely won't even finish with a winning record"

"At 2-5, just playing for respectability. With Nevada, Boise State and Fresno State still on the schedule, avoiding the school's second losing record in three seasons looks like a longshot."

If this is not motivation material, I do not know what is. they took a couple of shots at Luke.

http://msn.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/b...3/1449495.html

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    they are not taking shots at Luke, they are reporting the news. I love the guy but he is stinking it up. Reporting facts is not taking shots. People condemning my truths, now that is taking shots.
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

+ Reply to Thread