+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Sanitary Sewer that IS Louisiana Politics

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar
    Normally, I would just read this article with amusement and not bother to pass it on. But in concluding the article, I found the last sentence epitomizes the sorry state of Louisiana's leadership vacuum. Perhaps, if I still lived there, I would be de-sensitized by a statement of fact like that, but since I've been away for 2 years, I find it to be ridiculous to the point of being comical.

Last sentence says it all

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Sorry, I just had to post the last sentence...

A former Louisiana secretary of state, Brown is the third consecutive Louisiana insurance commissioner to go to federal prison.

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    There is only one solution. Abolish the position of insurance commissioner and transfer the responsibilities to another position. There is just something about that office that attracts crooks, cheats, and liars. Then again, the same can be said for any political office.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    I lived 23 years in Louisiana and the last 23 years in Arkansas. Until Jim Guy Tucker went to jail, I always said La. had the crooks and Arkansas just had dummies. Now we have both crooked and dumb politicians. Ya'll have good crooks.

+ Reply to Thread