+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taylor Twins commit to UAB

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar
    Zach was a prop. Now whether or not he's on track ...I don't know.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar
    that what im talking about, if he gets his year back.

seniors: meeking , brown, felton, wilder
    juniors : sykes , martin and johnson

im calling johnson a junior because i expect him to be back next year, if not, we will have to replace 5 guys for sure.

i was wondering if the coaches would just replace the 4 seniors (if zach makes it) and keep martin around one more year.

sign 4 this year and 3 the next, instead of 5 and then 2. because what if we have 3 studs to go after next year, but we only have 2 spots.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute
    I can't believe that nobody's talking about Southwood's point guard--Chavis Rose. That dude is for real. He might not have the phenomenal stats that folks, in my opinion, overvalue, but he is a really good floor general. He can do it all. Get out and watch for yourself. I hope we're giving him a look.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    Not only will we be replacing 4 seniors, but we'll be replacing 4 starters and if for some reason Zach doesn't make it we will be replacing all 5 starters? That is scary.
    We'll have Dean, Woods, Johnson, Edwards, Sykes, Thompson, and that's it for next year, we will lose a lot of experience and contributors. It helps a lot if Zach can come back. I hope we get these other guys some good experience this year which I'm sure Richard will.

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar
    We were looking at Rose but for one reason or another we backed off.

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future
    I would be suprised if Zach is back next year---dont think he is ontime or on schedule. Watch IU this year and check out the playing time of a former player from McCall. Jay had a good time at ULL. I think we need a Juco center and a two guard.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar
    nikeselect, we remember the kid from mccall who is at indiana. we wanted, him, dean, and hudson. they are all three big time talents and hopefully dean will show that this year.

where will we get a juco big man?

hopefully Forbes can use some old JUCO connections to get us one like he did with Joe Sykes.

Barton County CC where Forbes coached has 2 of the top JUCO big men in the country, one who has verballed to Cincinnati and one to Louisville.

Otherwise next year in the post:
    Joe Sykes 6'10 senior
    Wayne Powell 6'9 junior
    Jeremy Johnston 6'8 soph (Maybe RS-fresh)
    Paul Millsap 6'8 fresh (Hopefully)

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    If we can get Millsap and a JC to go with the three returners we'll have decent depth and size there. Tip-off 19 days away.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar
    As far as I know, Zach is still on track. I'll ask Richard next time I talk to him!

+ Reply to Thread