+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have to login every time?

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Hey - mine worked today. Don't know what y'all changed but I like it - and I'm going in through my favorites and just the same way I was prior to the problem.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    It was related to the cookie that this stored on your local computer and the domain name of the site. We have control over some settings in the administrator's area that couldn't be worked out until the change in the domain was completed.

Glad to know it's working again.

TDF (Chris)

+ Reply to Thread