+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: blue balls

Puppy Navalbronco is an unknown
    All though I never saw them, I think you guys are right, bare hills are much more attractive than blue balls any day of the week. :twisted:

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    Yes, and green fields are nice too.

Sorry Naval, I had to take that opening :wink:

Puppy futureTECHalumni04 is an unknown
    I agree! We should put fans there. I would be fun.

Puppy MMDawg is an unknown MMDawg's Avatar
    I saw a couple of those blue balls in front of the baseball field Sat.
    One of them had the Tech-Nevada score prediction on it and I can't remember what the other one had. They looked better out there as pregame decorations rather than on the hill.

Bulldog Lando is an unknown
    I was shocked to see something so silly looking as those footballs at the Tulsa game. Great to wanna add something, but what a dumb idea. I immediately emailed Oakes after game to let him know that we appreciate effort, but no go. Good to see them gone. I would have been really embarrased if somehow an Alabama fan had come to the stadium and seen those two. Tech is the only school I know to place such importance on two regular season games. Never would see anything like that anywhere else in country.

If we put those two up, we gotta put H-Bowl and Nebraska score up also...only fair.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Navalbronco
    All though I never saw them, I think you guys are right, bare hills are much more attractive than blue balls any day of the week. :twisted:
    Yep, we need to get rid of the blue balls by putting up a little bush. Of course, I agree that plain ole bare is OK as well. :lol

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Arkansas has some really nice signs commemorating its bowl games under the west side of the newly enlarged and renovated stadium with all the scores, wins and losses.
    The blue balls should be used elsewhere, just not out there for national TV.
    Those things should not have cost more than $25 each. Students make better signs than those to put in front of frat houses for one-time use and they use material from the reject bin at the lumber yard.
    We can't assume the worker was correct or that he was heard correctly. But some people are really sacrificing to donate money and some waste building material or material from buildings being torn down on campus should be used for any similar projects in the future.
    After the election, some of the candidates who've been attending games could donate their leftover signs for various projects. Maybe some students could actually collect them out of people's yards for the candidates. Nothing should ever go in the garbage that can be eaten by an animal or used for something by someone.
    Recycle and reuse or choke on the waste!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar
    I say get the old bricks from Hale Hall and brick up that hill....do something like what UTEP does on their hill...but use brick. It goes with the look of our school.

Also, we need a new score board and sound system. How about using the look of those columns or pillers that we have around campus for legs on a new scoreboard?

In all, the stadium needs to be updated and kept up, I really like the Tech game atmosphere here in Ruston.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses
    [quote:100fc87a62="Navalbronco"]All though I never saw them, I think you guys are right, bare hills are much more attractive than blue balls any day of the week. :twisted:
    Yep, we need to get rid of the blue balls by putting up a little bush.[/quote:100fc87a62]

So true. Everyone knows that you get rid of the blue balls with a little bush. That's a no brainer. Way to be heads up.

+ Reply to Thread