+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ??? for Dwayne or Dawg04

Champ LouisianaSelect has much to be proud ofLouisianaSelect has much to be proud ofLouisianaSelect has much to be proud ofLouisianaSelect has much to be proud ofLouisianaSelect has much to be proud ofLouisianaSelect has much to be proud ofLouisianaSelect has much to be proud ofLouisianaSelect has much to be proud ofLouisianaSelect has much to be proud ofLouisianaSelect has much to be proud ofLouisianaSelect has much to be proud of
    I had a chance to see the young lady from Gibsland Coleman again friday night. What is going on with her and the techsters? Man, i really think that she can be a player. Also whats up with S. Moore from Minden?

Administrator & 2006 Men's Progressive Bracket Champion Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Wish I knew -

I saw Shan's mom at the new rec complex last week and she wasn't very interested in discussing TECH...

I took that as a bad sign...

Champ LouisianaSelect has much to be proud ofLouisianaSelect has much to be proud ofLouisianaSelect has much to be proud ofLouisianaSelect has much to be proud ofLouisianaSelect has much to be proud ofLouisianaSelect has much to be proud ofLouisianaSelect has much to be proud ofLouisianaSelect has much to be proud ofLouisianaSelect has much to be proud ofLouisianaSelect has much to be proud ofLouisianaSelect has much to be proud of
    WOW!!!! Now she will go out of state and become an All American

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown
    She is such a must have kinda recruit... We can't have too many more of these girls from our own backyard following the Alana Beard trail... I think Budke will play a more up to date style of Bball that will have more appeal to recruits than Coach Barmore did the past couple of seasons... At least I hope so...

+ Reply to Thread