+ Reply to Thread

Thread: West Virginia Coach

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    I was watching the West Virginia - Miami game yesterday. ESPN played a tape recording of the West Va. coach asking all the students to come to the game Saturday because the team needed their support against #1 Miami. This was a recorded message that was left on all phones in student dorms. Not a bad idea and something our coach and administration ought to look at for getting students to support Tech.

Puppy futureTECHalumni04 is an unknown
    This would be a good idea, but except for the fact that Tech seems to be behind in the times. It would probably take 2 years to get that up, but if they do, they should also get the local or cell phone numbers of the students off campus.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    Better than that would be a video commercial that could be run on the Tech channel in dorms. I think I heard there was such a thing that has info about Tech and other stuff only Tech students get? If I'm wrong sorry.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light
    There is a Tech TV channel. I don't live in the dorms, so I don't know much about it. I found an email address for the Tech Information Channel, it is TIC@studentaffairs.latech.edu . I read in a Tech Talk that students are going to be doing a weekly news show, and that they show old football games, and movies, and other sporting events and concerts on the channel. I hope this information helps.

+ Reply to Thread