+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hats off

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    TO: Luke and Ahmad Harris for taking the extra time and effort this past week to get together for extra practice. They decided it was time to get on the same page. Read about it in the Times.

The defense for it's fourth and one stand. Simply amazing! Also for playing hard for 40 minutes against a team of 16.

The coaches for a well called game and for coaching on the sidelines. Thanks for the deep passes.

Joe Smith. Even though your fumble scared the hell out of us.

The Oline for a good blocking game yesterday. Significant improvement over last week.

Curtis Randall for lighting that receiver up. That guy still doesn't know where he is. I wish you would have made the interception.

Eric Franklin. Excellent KO returns and hands on the onside kick.

The entire team effort!

If we tighten up on defense, keep playing offense, and lose the penalties and we can end this season on a high note!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    And thank you for a good post!

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar
    Super Post!!! :drum: That's what I like to see on this board. How about all the negative blasters of weeks past. Don't you have any good words to say to the team and coaches? It would be nice!

TD
    ~~

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute
    I stayed positive until the SMU game. It was such a disappointment to see the players come out so flat in a must-win situation. Well, it seems that they were holding it all back for another week---they sure were pumped up coming out onto the field. And it showed in their play. I hope we can keep that intensity for the rest of our games. We could win out if we do (yes including Boise State)!

As for the other negative posters---I think they quit posting altogether after the Rice game. They talk alot of crap to the opponents when we are winning, but then abandon us to take their slack when we are getting beat. Will Slaudawg run his mouth to the Boise fans THIS year?!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Won
    I stayed positive until the SMU game. It was such a disappointment to see the players come out so flat in a must-win situation. Well, it seems that they were holding it all back for another week---they sure were pumped up coming out onto the field. And it showed in their play. I hope we can keep that intensity for the rest of our games. We could win out if we do (yes including Boise State)!

As for the other negative posters---I think they quit posting altogether after the Rice game. They talk alot of crap to the opponents when we are winning, but then abandon us to take their slack when we are getting beat. Will Slaudawg run his mouth to the Boise fans THIS year?!
    Slaudawg has had some personal issues he has been dealing with lately - Ms Slaudawg has been in and out of the hospital numerous times since football season started...

I'm sure he wishes the Dawgs were winning so he could have some SMACK to talk about - but I'm sure he will be back as soon as he gets a chance -

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute
    My prayers are with Mrs. Slaudawg.

+ Reply to Thread