+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BR/South LA QB CLUB???

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar
    More than likely I won't be able to attend b/c Centreville Academy will be in a playoff game that night. If we win this weekend, then we will play the next. Sorry, wish I could be there. I ate at Sammy's this past Sat. night. I had the 12 ounce ateak topped w/ BBQ shrimp. It was awesome. My wife had the catfish Acadiana. Two big catfish fillets topped w/ crawfish etoufee. Very good also. Their house salad dressing is a garlic italian. It is very damn good too. Everything is good there.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddawg
    We have decided to meet at Sammy's in Zachary on Friday November 15 at 7:00pm. I have a room reserved for us at the resturant. We will need to pay on as few tabs as possible, so please bring some cash to make this a little easier.

Sammy's is located at the corner of Hwy 64 and 964 (Old 61). It is about 1 1/2 miles west of Zachary High School. Let me know if anyone needs better directions.

Also, please let me know by PM if you are attending. I need to get a count for the resturant. ........................... Just keep in mind that this is our first get together and we will have a lot of things to discuss/decide. It may be a die hard fan type meeting

Reddawg
    How many die hard's are going to be there? See you tonight.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE
    How many die hard's are going to be there? See you tonight.
    The 15th is NEXT week - not this one.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    OOPS! ! ! , I'll continue my nap now ops: ops: ops: ops:

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light
    Blue,
    Glad you didn't waste a trip!!!

I only have about 6 or 7 right now. Rooster may be in, depending on how Centerville did tonight. I have a few people that I could invite, but I may wait until the second gathering.

I haven't heard from hisaw???

Reddawg

Bulldog dawgpound is an unknown dawgpound's Avatar
    Reddawg,

Just confirming my wife and I will be there.

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light
    Thanks for the reply Dawgpound,

So far I have the following:
    Reddawg
    RougeDawg and friend
    Dawgpound and wife
    DawginBR
    OLDBLUE
    markay714

I don't have a definite answer from rooster or hisaw????

Let me know if I am missing anyone.

We should have PLENTY to talk about....

Reddawg

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar
    Count me in for 3 1/2.
    me, wife, 1 year old son (future Tech TE), and baby boy inside of 71/2 month pregnant wife.

Thanks Rooster!

Does that mean CA lost???

Reddawg

Yep, we were up 14-0 halfway through the 3rd quarter, lost 26-14

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    Couldn't make any half time adjustments huh? Got outcoached?
    What's the answer?

Sounds familiar doesn't it??

Hate that y'all lost, but glad to have you join us.

Reddawg

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Sounds familiar doesn't it??

Hate that y'all lost, but glad to have you join us.

Reddawg
    You and Cool are cruel - I thought it but didn't dare say it!

Varsity Bulldog Beauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the rough Beauxier Dawg's Avatar
    Hello guys,

I am new to the board, but feel I can contribute a lot. I would like to join y'all, but I will be out of pocket this weekend. Just to give you a little background info.: I go to all the home games and have been an avid fan since I was a kid in the 70s. Have seen the good and the bad.
    Let me know about the next meeting, even though I live in Abita. Or, better yet, let me know about any tailgating before the UTEP game. My wife and I will be at the game.

We have decided to meet at Sammy's in Zachary on Friday November 15 at 7:00pm. I have a room reserved for us at the resturant. We will need to pay on as few tabs as possible, so please bring some cash to make this a little easier.

Sammy's is located at the corner of Hwy 64 and 964 (Old 61). It is about 1 1/2 miles west of Zachary High School. Let me know if anyone needs better directions.

Also, please let me know by PM if you are attending. I need to get a count for the resturant. I am planning on waiting until we get this going to invite the 'casual' fans that I know. Just keep in mind that this is our first get together and we will have a lot of things to discuss/decide. It may be a die hard fan type meeting

Reddawg
    OK - yes, I need better directions. I guess I'll be coming from I-110. Can you give me a little help?

Thanks, and see y'all tonight!

+ Reply to Thread