+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: BR/South LA QB CLUB???

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    Welcome North, look forward to meeting you.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by markay714
    Sammy's is located at the corner of Hwy 64 and 964 (Old 61). It is about 1 1/2 miles west of Zachary High School. Let me know if anyone needs better directions.

OK - yes, I need better directions. I guess I'll be coming from I-110. Can you give me a little help?

Thanks, and see y'all tonight!
    I-110 North to North exit onto HWY 61 North.
    Stay on 61 past EXXON Plastics (one on the right, then one on the left) and watch for a little convienience store on the right called "Sportsman's one stop".

As you pass Sportsman's OS you cross a canal and have a "Y" in the road, veer right. This is "old scenic"( HWY 964) and goes right by Jetson Correctional (on right).

Remain on old scenic to the next red light (a few miles through country) at HWY 64. At the redlight, Sammy's will be accross, on the right.

Varsity Bulldog beefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nice beefcakes's Avatar
    It's a 50-50 chance that I may make the meeting tonight.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    Hey Northshore! I bet I know you. My family is in Mandeville (even though I live in Ark now). Are you a Tech grad?

I'll look for you at UTEP tailgate!

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light
    Guys,
    If you are coming tonight, don't forget to bring a little cash to help with the bill paying. They won't be breaking it up for everyone. I was going to let the families break apart and the rest of us 'singles' be on one bill.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone!

Reddawg

Varsity Bulldog Beauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the rough Beauxier Dawg's Avatar
    Hey Champ,

You probably don't know me, but yes I am a Tech grad. (B.S. in Marketing '91). I grew up in Mansfield (North LA) and moved to the Northshore in 2000 after living in Lafayette & Houma.

Looking forward to meeting y'all at the UTEP game and knocking back a few cold brews.

Bulldog dawgpound is an unknown dawgpound's Avatar
    Reddawg,

My compliments and thanks for putting the meeting together. Look forward to getting back together in January.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    It was fun - and you definitely need to work on that Puppy rating, Dawgpound!

Varsity Bulldog Beauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the rough Beauxier Dawg's Avatar
    Reddawg,
    Let us know the time and place of the meeting in January. Hope to be there.

To all that missed it, you missed it!

Great get together. Thanks again Reddawg.

Hey, the food was great -the company better. Everyone stayed away from the onion rings !!! We are looking for a name, but for the next few hours, the name that fits is "stuffed dawgs".

Enjoyed seeing you all, and getting to see Mr & Mrs. Dawgpound again after all these years.

Looking forward to the next session.

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light
    It was my pleasure!! I think it was a great first meeting. I see good things in our future. Just think of all the problems we solved in two hours .

I have sent an email/phone list out with all our info on it. Obviously if I have the wrong email, you won't get it. If thats the case, send me a PM so I can make the changes.

For those with some imagination, (several of us that were at the meeting are engineers!!) we need some help with a name for our group. We have a few ideas, but I don't want to influence any new ones, so I won't post them. Please let us know if you have any suggestions.

Again, it was nice to meet everyone. I will do my homework to pick a time and place for January.

Reddawg

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar
    Yeah, what's up w/ all of the civil engineers?

Civil??? Oh, you mean engineering discipline :P :P

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE
    Civil??? Oh, you mean engineering discipline :P :P
    Oh - were we really that civil last night? This is getting a wee bit frustrating. So much of the same again today. We're leading before halftime and what do you know.... the kill us in the second half.

+ Reply to Thread