+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arkansas game

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar
    got this off the Tulsa board ..they play Arkansas a week or so before we do.
    Just got off the phone with the U of Ark ticket office....
    Here's the deal....

Their entire season is sold-out (wish we could do this). If any alumni turn in seats, they will go on sale to the public two days before. The student seats are sold on a season ticket basis as well and are sold out as of now.

TU gets 50 seats, all for players. I'm sure they'll all be taken.

Our best (and only) bet, it looks like, is to just go and buy them off of people it looks like. I would wear a red coat over your blue & gold though

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Aren't opposing teams alloted a certain amount other than just for players? Or is it that in football, or any other event, the tickets given to each school is optional?

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    Looks like I can go and take a chance on buying tickets at the stadium or stay at home and watch it on TV. I think it's on TV, can someone tell me if I'm right.

Varsity Bulldog TUfan is an unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by ARKDAWG02
    Looks like I can go and take a chance on buying tickets at the stadium or stay at home and watch it on TV. I think it's on TV, can someone tell me if I'm right.
    I think you can call two days before the game to see if any tickets were returned.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    Thanks for the infor TUfan. How about posting back here to let us know if you were able to get tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by ARKDAWG02
    Thanks for the infor TUfan. How about posting back here to let us know if you were able to get tickets.
    Well... I would, but I already have a ticket from a player (sometimes the perks of a boyfriend are quite nice). I will let you know if anyone else on our board lands one though.

Never hurts having friends in the right places. Any info you could give me after the game would be appreciated. I bought tickets outside the stadium years ago when Arkansas played a couple of games a year in Little Rock, but I've never tried to at Fayateville.

I'll watch for people outside the place selling too and let you know what I see.

+ Reply to Thread