+ Reply to Thread

Thread: quasipositive post from BEEF about Bicknell

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    On the drive back from Ruston Saturday I pondered all the possiblities that are being discussed about a WAC championship. I will say this. If we win out and end up as WAC champions again, I WILL SING THE PRAISES OF BICKNELL. Until then I will still believe that he is not the guy for us and definitley not the guy to lead us into Baton Rouge next year. I am giving him a chance to dig him out of his own hole. Just so you know.
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar
    chris, i will be happy if we win against san jose, utep, and fresno and finish 6-6. im not asking him to beat boise in boise. i have never been to high on him, but he does have a chance ti halfway salvage this season. lets hope he takes advantage of this off week and goes over to san jose and puts a whoopin on the spartans.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar
    So who is the guy that should be leading the Dawgs?

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    beef,

You're placing too many conditions on him. If you're going to make that statement, at least make it something IN HIS CONTROL. To win the championship, we have to have help from another team. Just leave it at "Win Out".

TDF (Chris)

no, he has to get the help. He wouldn't need it if he hadn't lost to SMU and Rice. That was all the help Boise and Hawaii needed. Other coaches need to stumble and show suckiness for Bicknell to make the think he is WAC upper crust.
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    Beef,
    Is suckiness a word or did you make it up in all of your suckiness?

Varsity Bulldog Coachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really nice
    Let's support the coaches and the DAWGS every day. They ARE LOUISIANA TECH UNIVERSITY.

GO DAWGS! WIN THE WAC!

coachdawg's post was so PC. I do want all of our coaches to succeed, but when they don't, they need the boot.

Sportdawg, suckiness is a word, or at least is should be. It pretty much means"not very good, not very useful, not cool," but can meant "having something beef wants but doesn't have," like a good job or something. My mother always gets on to me when I say something sucks and says, "You know you're talking about oral sex don't you." I disagree and say that when something sucks it simply exudes large amounts of suckiness. For example when I say that Conroy Hines sucks, both definitions apply. I don't think he is very good and he has a cool job that I wish I had and makes more money than me. Junkyard Dawg has a job similar to this. He lives in Houston where a lot of his college friends are not around. We all think he works but recently I found out that he sleeps late and "works from home" half the time. He sucks because I would rather have his job than mine.

Would you all praise me forever like you do Hines and Bicknell if I was the head coach or OC?
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    Thanks for the post Coach. Your a good fan!

Take beef with a grain of salt. He hasnt said anything encouraging since he started posting. (He's probably gonna say he's being "realistic" or that the "truth" hurts ... or some other such pomposity.) :roll: When the Dawgs finish 8-5, he'll likely crawl back into the woodwork and we wont hear from him again till next year. :wink:

Bulldog Lando is an unknown
    I agree all the way the Beef. CoachDawg's post was of the kind of crap that allows people like Bicknell to run programs into the ground. Simply put, if Bicknell does a good job, we will support him and give him the credit. If he sucks, then call a spade a spade. Don't sit there and say "support him" as we fall to the bottom of the WAC. That is the nature of coaching....if Bicknell doesn't like it, then he can do something else.

Puppy lalatech is an unknown
    The credibility and intelligence of a person is generally reflected in the type of language that they use.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    It's just awfully quick to be calling for someone's head, less than one full season after they won the conference championship and Coach of the Year. I think it's safe to say most of us are disappointed, but I also think it's safe to say you're in a small minority if you think it's time to fire our coach.

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle
    Sport,

We're GLAD you don't know what suckiness means.

Usually, it's those in HIV management programs who use that slang term. Users of Combivir (a combination of Lamivudine 150mg & Zidovudine 300mg) for example, fall prey to 'suckiness' behavior where snide remarks about groups of people, such as coaches are made. Obvioulsy, the dosage needs some adjustment here.

LOL!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    MEAT WROTE:
    My mother always gets on to me when I say something sucks and says, "You know you're talking about oral sex don't you."

Meat, do you and your mother frequently have these little talks?

+ Reply to Thread