View Poll Results: How would you like the users real names to be displayed?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Only by viewing their profile or the memberlist

30 68.18%
  • Through Profile, Memberlist AND shown on the posts they make on the boards

14 31.82%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We Need Your Vote on This

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    We are ready to install the "real name" mod on this site. This will give everyone the OPTION of putting their real name in their profile information. The question is how do you want to display that information. There are two options listed above. Shown below are screenshots of how the real name will be displayed. If you have questions, post them here.

TDF (Chris)

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Please realize that your name will be shown only if you enter it in your profile.

If you want to remain anonymous, you can.

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar
    On the Login screen, an option is offered to 'automatically login each time' or something to that effect. This option used to work for me, as I didn't have to login each and every time I visited the site. Am I doing something wrong, or is it not operating like it used to? Also, my password use to always come up when I entered my login name. This no longer happens either although I do still have semi-automatic entry of my login name, as it is displayed when I enter the first character. Same problems as above? Thanks.

Ross Harper

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar
    OOPs! The above post should have been a PM to keep the clutter off the board. Oh, well, sometimes my fingers move faster than my brain (and my fingers move real slow, too!).

What I ment to post is that I voted for entering name in profile. Folks who really want to know who you are can go there and find out. Less clutter on the screen for thos that don't give a rat's behind!

TD
    ~~

+ Reply to Thread