View Poll Results: What do ya'll think of New Orleans having a basketball team?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • I think it's great! I'll really support them and they're Louisiana's team and my team in the NBA from here on out!

6 37.50%
  • I'm glad we have an NBA team now, but I already have another favorite team

1 6.25%
  • I don't really care. I'm not much of an NBA fan.

8 50.00%
  • I don't like it. They'll take away from the Saints and college sports.

0 0%
  • No opinion

1 6.25%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do ya'll think of the Hornets?

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    Just want to see if Tech fans who follow the NBA (or don't) have an opinion on Louisiana having an NBA team now.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    I now have 3 favorite teams (I've liked the Hornets since P.J. was traded there, but have considered them a fave). Go Jazz! Go Mavs! Go Hornets!

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    As long as PJ is a Hornet, then they are one of my favorite teams. My sister also lives in Charlotte and was there when the Hornets were created. I have been a closet Hornets fan ever since ..

However, the Indiana Pacers are my favorite team ...

Louisiana shouldn't be called sportsmans paradise only because you can shoot small birds with a bazooka or catch crawfish and minnows in a ditch in your yard.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstorm
    Just want to see if Tech fans who follow the NBA (or don't) have an opinion on Louisiana having an NBA team now.
    Actually I wish they wouldn't have used MY money to bring them to New Orleans. As we've discussed before, the NBA players just aren't much like regular folk these days.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markay714
    Actually I wish they wouldn't have used MY money to bring them to New Orleans.
    Good answer.

And as much as I love the Saints, (and I'll mourn if they ever leave for greener pastures), the same goes for them.

Could you imagine what kind of industry and jobs we could attract if we'd spend those kind of dollars for incentives and infrastructure improvement?

+ Reply to Thread