+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Football Recruiting Info, Basketball Scrimmage Video,...

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Quote Originally Posted by DONW
    Dwayne,
    According to an article in the Times, Antonio Shannon, the 6-4 WR at Mansfield is just a junior. Also, the article says he has been the starting center on the basketball team since he was a freshmean. It also mentions that he plans to attend La Tech. I don't remember us ever getting a committment from a player of this quality this early. I hope we can win a few more games to keep his interest up. How big is the Haughton QB?
    Don, with the Mansfield kid it is about Josh Odums and Ed Jackson and TECH as a program - not the wins and losses...

I would say the Haughton QB maybe 6'1" - but he comes from a school that runs basically the same offense we run and has become quite successful with it...

He has the best stats in the area and Haughton has only one loss and is playing real good ball - he is a qb, not an athlete - so if he comes to TECH it maybe as a walk-on...

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    That is four great players sitting out this year as props. I don't know much about Ricardo Jean Louis except that Louisiana Football Magazine listed him as a pretty good prospect at DB, but they have half of LA football players listed somewhere in that magazine if you look hard enough.
    I have seen Carter, Newmann, Odums, and James play or heard from guys who have seen them play and I expect great things from these guys before their careers at Tech are done.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    Antonio Shannon sounds like a great kid as well as being a great athlete. The article in the Times said he went home after practice and ran and worked out with weights. With him and Thomas we will be able to put 2 tall WR's on the field at the same time.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    LA Football magazine has some good recruiting info in it and I'll list some more names under recruiting section later today. I got it in the mail yesterday.

+ Reply to Thread