+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Techster Volleyball Wins Again!

Big Dog Buddy1972 is an unknown
    The Lady Techsters beat a good UTEP team this afternoon in the TAC (22-30, 31-29, 30-23, 25-30, 15-6). This was the third consecutive win by the Techsters in the TAC, as they improved their season record to 17-13/3-6.

After the Techsters play at UTEP on Thursday (11/7), they return to the TAC to host Rice, the current leader of the WAC Eastern Division, on Saturday (11/9) night at 7 pm.

Go Techsters!

Varsity Bulldog techdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around here
    Me and some of my friends are big Tech volleyball fans. We go to every home game and have made up some cheers and (I think) have an effect on the outcome of the game. I would encourage anybody to come out to games and cheer on the Techsters.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by techdrummer
    Me and some of my friends are big Tech volleyball fans. We go to every home game and have made up some cheers and (I think) have an effect on the outcome of the game. I would encourage anybody to come out to games and cheer on the Techsters.
    You UNQUESTIONABLY have a positive effect on the Techsters' performance if you are one of the 3 guys at the Tulsa game who convinced the 10 girls in the orange uniforms (plus the other fans) to get loud for the Techsters.

I enjoyed watching students support a Tech nonrevenue sport with such enthusiasm! Please keep doing what you're doing, they'll easily make the WAC tournament with your support.
    ________
    UGGS
    Last edited by DogsWin; 04-18-2011 at 08:41 PM.

Big Dog Buddy1972 is an unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by techdrummer
    Love the cheers and, like DogsWin, gotta believe they help the Techsters. Think that was particularly true Sunday against UTEP. My wife and I have really enjoyed Tech volleyball this year --- the WAC plays great volleyball, the Techsters are talented and play hard, and we love the vocal, creative support provided by the Tech student section. As we say in the Navy, BRAVO ZULU (well done).

See you Saturday.

+ Reply to Thread