+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Troy

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar
    Troy has 4 Rec. for 63 yards midway through the third. This is the perfect team for him. This performance should get him more PT. :lol: :P

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    Did anyone notice that Troy's NCAA receiving record fell this season?

It fell to some kid from a no-name school somewhere in Illinois. He had 418 yards receiving in a game.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    I did not see that-I never thought that record would be broken. 400+yds receiving in one game! That's unbelievable. 200 is a career day. 300 impossible to get and 400-NEVER! Oh well. I did see Troy on sportscenter this morning and they talked about him catching his first 4 passes of the year Sunday and showed him running like the old days down the field. He should do well there.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    The Division II record is 401 yards. The amazing thing about this particular feat is that he only caught the ball 13 times.

That is almost a 31 yard average. I think Troy Edwards caught the ball 21 times.

I couldn't find that his record was broken. Can someone post an article?

+ Reply to Thread