View Poll Results: . . . how long before Ruston gets a Chili's???

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-6 Months

5 17.24%
  • 6-12 Months

9 31.03%
  • 1-2 Years

9 31.03%
  • 2-5 Years

6 20.69%
  • I would rather have an Applebees!

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now that the floodgates have been open . . .

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Kind of funny you mention Applebees. I hear they are looking for a site in Ruston.

Most chains have some good food items and some that are not so good.

I really think it mostly depends on the particular location. Some places I have been had really good food with good service while the same chain restaurant in another town had terrible food and service...

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    the masses can vote their will on the voting minority in almost every case
    Re-read Democracy in America. Mr. de Toqueville warned Americans of "tyranny of the majority" nearly 200 years ago.
    Sorry, I used my copy for toilet paper after taking Communism 101

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    the masses can vote their will on the voting minority in almost every case
    Re-read Democracy in America. Mr. de Toqueville warned Americans of "tyranny of the majority" nearly 200 years ago.
    Which is why I thank God that we are a federal republic that uses that fancy electoral system to elect our president.

+ Reply to Thread