Good morning. It sure is a pain to wake up at 4AM and not even have breakfast places open until 7 on the West Coast. One good thing is that its game day and shhhhh - there's no rain right now. I'm actually seeing a bit of sun. Once again I was disappointed in the local paper coverage of the game today. They had one article about their quarterback and his travel history to get to San Jose and his family following him through the season. Not one mention of who they're even playing. Well, I'm not wasting the $ to even buy a paper tomorrow even if we win - the San Jose Mercury won't care.

I'll try to give a report after the game and here's hoping I've got good stuff to report. I do hear to expect a nasty field today - sort of a mud bowl. They've had about 5 inches of rain in the area. I would've actually guessed more being that we can get so much rain so fast. Guess with the wind being so heavy it just seemed like more. It amazes me how the people around here say they NEVER get rain like this - its what we've been having all the time of late!