+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Boise (Again)

Puppy Navalbronco is an unknown
    Look forward to seeing you guys up here next week. We just got done beating Rice 49-7, as we called off the dogs in the third (no pun intended).

Should be an high flying game I hope :P

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    I bet you are looking forward to seeing us. The way we're playing you guys may have to try hard not to score 70.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar
    Lets see you beat Rice 49-7 we lost to Rice 37-20 so that makes you favored by 59! Don't laugh Tech fans they beat Fresno by

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    I'm still trying to figure out why Boise State laid down and played lap dog to Arkansas. The WAC conference really needed a win in that game to earn a little respect.

HD

Puppy Junkyard Dawg is an unknown Junkyard Dawg's Avatar
    Please, be gentle NB.

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice
    Congrats on your Top 25 ranking. I think your deserving of it.

Your ranking looks to be in no real danger this week. It is going to be lots of fun to see that score going across the bottom of every TV screen in America.

Big Dog dawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her game dawg78's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    I'm still trying to figure out why Boise State laid down and played lap dog to Arkansas. The WAC conference really needed a win in that game to earn a little respect.

HD
    HogDawg, I don't think they played lap dog to Arkansas. I understand that when Dinwiddie went down in the first qtr. that the 2nd QB came in cold and with absolutely no reps with the first team consequently he was throwing behind and in front of receivers most of the day as well as mishandling snaps. He obviously got his timing down the next week and the Broncos have not missed a step since. Besides, we know what it's like to play in Arkansas. The Broncos seem to get stronger and more confident every week, they are beginning to gel into one the best teams in the country...no doubt one of the best teams the WAC has seen in several years. My observations have been: #1 I believe our athletes are as capable as theirs, #2 I believe their coaching staff is the best in the WAC. You know as well as anyone that this game is as much mental as it is X's & O's and right now Boise St. believes they can beat Miami...and I for one am beginning to share in their confidence. Unfortunately, we don't have the mental game that it will take to hang with the Broncos. I believe our guys are mentally defeated knowing that we are strickly playing to complete a season. I want us take down Boise St. as much as anyone on this board and I believe we have the athletes to do it, but I don't think we will be mentally prepared to do it. Let's face it, our offense has scored enough points to win games and our defense has some quality players...I just don't think they are being properly prepared to win these games...I don't think they have been given the chance to win most of them. Sorry HD, I started rambling...Let's play golf soon, I won't be in Boise but I'll try to find you in Shreveport.

We are notorious for starting slow, which usually hurts us against nonconference BCS teams, especially on the road. For the Ark game we were using 4th string kickers which is why Dinwiddie tryed to punt at the beginning (bad move/never again). Our O-line although senior was filling gaps with new players not used to starting as Matt Hill is now playing alot for the Seahawks and he was a huge whole to fill. The muffed punt at the beginning put the crowd into it, and put our kids in a "Oh sh*t" mode. Ryan went down. I don't know if we would beat them now if we played again in Ark. next week, but in Boise I'd definitely like our chances.

Have a safe trip up this week. :twisted:

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    I thought Dinwiddie went down midway through the 2nd Qtr, after Arkansas already had a big lead?

HD

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyDawg
    Congrats on your Top 25 ranking. I think your deserving of it.

Your ranking looks to be in no real danger this week. It is going to be lots of fun to see that score going across the bottom of every TV screen in America.
    Oh gawd, that's right. All weekend ESPN will flash the Top 25 scores, and even worse! it's a day game. so it's not like the east coast will be asleep when "Boazy 70 Tech 13 " hits millions of TV's across the nation. eegad!

I have my tix for the McNeese-NSU game, which kicks off about the same time as the Boazy game. I won't even be listening to that, although I'm certain that NSU will joyfully announce the score for me. another eegad!

Went down late in the first and left in the second after he realized he was hobbling around on a broken foot. We were down at that point true. But not so much you couldn't come back. Last time we played there we were down 21-0 at the half and missed tiening the game on the last play falling short on the 1 yard line. Not saying we would have won, but it wouldnt have been the blowout it was.

Puppy jtbronco is an unknown
    I'm still disappointed in that game as well. But it started off poorly, and just went down hill. We've been trying to improve of SOS, but that takes a little time. However, we've added Oregon State and BYU which should help.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    I think Arkansas remembered the last time ya'll came into Little Rock about 3 years ago. Arkansas jumped out to a big lead and you guys came back and were within a half yard of tying the game on the last play. I'm sure Houston remembered that as well as some of the older players and they didn't let up on you guys. Ya'll had a QB seems like his first name was Bart but I can't remember his last name that was pretty good. Anyway, I'd like to see a Boise St. - Arkansas matchup now and I think the outcome would be alot different.

WE too would like another shot, especially in Bronco Stadium.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ARKDAWG02
    Ya'll had a QB seems like his first name was Bart but I can't remember his last name that was pretty good.
    Bart Hendricks, I think.

+ Reply to Thread