+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chat Room

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    For those of you who didn't get in the chat room, try it next time. It's really great. You guys did a great job with it and thanks. I only wish we had something good to talk about in the 2nd half. The old saying misery loves company applied to anyone who was in the chat room this afternoon.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Thanks. I'm really pleased with it. It held up well even when we had a fair number of people in there and folks moving in and out. I had a few instances of lagging, but I think it was because I was on dial up and my computer was buffering the audio from KXKZ.

Just so y'all know, the chat system is run through a program called RealChat. It is free for up to 30 users at a time and only one chat room. There are two upgrade levels available. The first is $500 and allows for unlimited users and rooms as well as some other features. The second, which can be purchased to another $200 ($700 total) allows for full functionality which also includes moderated or guest chat events. Obviously we can't do either of these upgrades at this time due to the $$$. But if anyone wants to start sponsoring the chat system in the future to help pay for these upgrades, get in contact with one of the administrators. I think what we have now will hold us for at least another year, but we'd like to start expanding it sometime in '03.

TDF (Chris)

+ Reply to Thread