+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ...I wish I had the answers, but I don’t.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    From the LaTechSports.com article...

“There is no question that I’m frustrated,” head coach Jack Bicknell said. “We didn’t seem to come out and make any plays in the second half. I wish I had the answers, but I don’t.”

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ
    From the LaTechSports.com article...

“There is no question that I’m frustrated,” head coach Jack Bicknell said. “We didn’t seem to come out and make any plays in the second half. I wish I had the answers, but I don’t.”
    He doesn't seem to understand what his job is!!!!!!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    He doesn't have the answers because he's not looking in the right places. He needs to look in the mirror. Instead, he's trying to figure out why his kids aren't executing. Heck, they are executing. It's just that the other team knows what's coming so they are a step ahead. Look at the game film for what YOU, THE COACHES are doing wrong and not the players. As far as I'm concerned, Bicknell needs to write off this season and tell the players, "Look, you've had your time to live off the fat of this program and take advantage of all the perks of a scholarship. Enjoy it these last three games of the season. Enjoy Boise and it's high school girls again, enjoy ESPN coming to Ruston. Enjoy this year. Because next year, it's all changing. If you don't want your feelings hurt next year, then bring me your transfer papers because some of you won't see much playing time especially in the positions you want to play, your beds will be checked every night, and you will attend classes. If mommy or daddy don't like it, then so be it. If the assistants don't want to do their jobs and check on these, give me your notices because I'm giving you yours now. You knew the responsibilities and the pay before you took the job. Now do what you're supposed to do and make sure these kids are accountable as you will be accountable. I've got a job to do and a job to keep and I ain't here to make friends. I'll be loyal to those who are loyal to me and that includes following my rules. Starting next year it's going to be my way or the highway."

And then put into practice what he says.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    He doesn't have the balls to say even the first two sentences of that statement,

+ Reply to Thread